Friday, October 12, 2018

adulting level: 100%

hi all!

so, i'm a real adult today. i mean, i'm 33 and have have some societal markers of adulthood (a job, housing) for some time, but today i'm just straight killin' it on the adulthood front.

i've completed all of my requirements for my first week of classes towards my IT degree. woo! i started metformin, a medicine that is supposed to help me with my diabetes, today too. less woo, but still necessary. i paid all of my bills today and have enough left over for groceries and a couple dates with my partner. woo!

still to come: finish sewing my rakusu for jukai, start monitoring my blood sugar regularly, start exercising again, save some money in some manner. otherwise, we're golden!

i've got a few more posts on the back burner, but i feel fairly good right now about how things are going so i'm going to keep it light for the moment. see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment